A unique supplement range with health protective nutrients
FREE Health Library
A UK company
A UK company
View our product range
The all-inclusive supplement
Immune support formula
For joints and bones
We do truly feel that we have benefited from the combination of food supplements and are very grateful for that and for all the interesting information.
Mr & Mrs FWV, Chelmsford
Because you canít
compromise on health
Uni-Vite Health Library
The best-selling book
and these articles are written by Dr Paul Clayton, former president of the Forum on Food and Health at the Royal Society of Medicine.
Paul Clayton graduated summa cum laude in Medical Pharmacology from Edinburgh University.
A former Senior Scientific Advisor to the UK government's Committee on the Safety of Medicines, he frequently lectures on health and nutrition at the Royal College of General Practitioners.
"Dr Clayton has developed an innovative solution for health and wellbeing."
Professor David Richardson, University of Newcastle
"The concept of optimum nutrition for health is extremely important."
Dr John Marks, University of Cambridge
"HEALTH DEFENCE" book
Free access to every chapter from
Nutrition to fight disease
(13) Cutting the risk of cancer
(14) Cutting the risk of heart disease and stroke
(15) Cutting the risk of osteoporosis
(16) Cutting the risk of diabetes
(17) Cutting the risk of dementia
(19) Cutting the risk of asthma
Nutrition that slows ageing
(18) Keeping skin young
(21) A full nutritional anti-ageing programme
Learn more about:
(4) Free radicals
(6) Flavonoids and isoflavones
(8) Omega 3 and other good and bad oils and fats
(9) CoQ10 and heart health
(11) Betaine - the heart health vitamin
(10) Glucosamine and other amino sugars
(22) The ideal nutritional supplement
Dr Paul Clayton
Uni-Vite is an established UK company marketing its own unique range of health and nutrition supplements
© Copyright Uni-Vite Healthcare Ltd
50 Aylesbury Road, Aston Clinton, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP22 5AH, UK