Why you need more Vitamin D
Food sources are limited and the natural production of vitamin D in the skin from sunlight is restricted in the winter months. And our skin’s ability to convert vitamin D from sunlight declines as we get older.
Low levels of vitamin D are linked to serious health risks
'Deficient' means that you are not even getting enough vitamin D to meet the official RDAs.
Many expert researchers believe that an optimum blood level of vitamin D brings health benefits well beyond its effect on bones, muscles and even the immune system.
Supplements are now recommended by Public Health England
Vitamin D supplements are now widely recommended by health professionals and government experts, including Public Health England.
UK regulators approve these health claims for Vitamin D:
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth and muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels and the absorption of calcium and phosphorus
Uni-Vite Vitamin D3 is supplied in micro-capsules of 2,000IU.
- ADULTS – one capsule a day
- ADULTS in outdoor occupations – one capsule every other day
- CHILDREN 12-18 – one capsule every other day
1 bottle x 120 for £4.95 • SAVE £4.95 - 3 bottles x 120 for price of 2 for £9.90