The best natural probiotic containing 7 powerful strains
Lactobacillus acidophilus and 6 more effective good bacteria – plus added prebiotics
7.5 billion probiotic good bacteria
in 7 resistant hardy strains
1. Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 (1.6 billion)
2. Bifidobacterium lactis (1.6 billion)
3. Bacillus coagulans ProDura™ (1 billion)
4. Lactobacillus casei (1 billion)
5. Lactobacillus rhamnosus (1 billion)
6. Lactobacillus plantarum (0.65 billion)
7. Streptococcus thermophilus (0.65 billion)
Combined with prebiotic natural plant fibres
Inulin and Oligofructose
The prebiotics provide immediate food for the live friendly bacteria, making a unique synergistic synbiotic formula.
The combination supports a natural healthy microbial balance in your gut, helping to replenish good bacteria and allowing them to colonise strongly using the prebiotic nourishment.
7 effective good bacteria
- Of multiple strains, as different bacteria have different roles in the gut
- Live when consumed and will survive being eaten
- Pass, still alive, through the highly acidic stomach to reach the gut
- Develop new colonies of good bacteria that thrive in the gut
Previously few probiotic supplements were able to do all this – which is why many health scientists were sceptical about their effectiveness. But now …
This probiotic supplement MicroBiotic Plus can help you ...
MicroBiotic Plus is based on the latest scientific research on the microbiome
Your microbiome is key to your physical and mental health.
The good bacteria do not just digest food and produce essential vitamins; they also strongly influence your immune system, 70% of which is, surprisingly, in your gut.
As the microbiome also includes bad bacteria (which can cause short-tem and long-term illness and disease), it's essential to have enough of a variety of good bacteria to fight the bad, and crowd them out.
Uni-Vite has been researching health supplements for 35 years. Only now do we think the science finally supports an intestinal or probiotic supplement to help support a well-balanced microbiome.