The best and most effective natural probiotic for women.
Includes multiple strains of friendly bacteria and added prebiotics.
7.5 billion live multi-strain ‘good’ probiotic bacteria
combined with natural plant fibres
Supports a natural healthy microbial balance in your gut, helping to replenish beneficial bacteria.
- For gastro-intestinal conditions, including inflammation
- For better digestion
- To take after a course of antibiotics
- To help travellers’ gastric upsets
- To help resolve candida and yeast infections
Better gut health is linked to improved immunity and often to overall mood.
Unique 7-strain synbiotic formula
Based on the latest scientific research
Uni-Vite has been researching health supplements for 35 years.
Only now do we think the science finally supports an intestinal or microbiotic supplement.
7.5 billion good bacteria per capsule at consumption
Including 7 resistant strains of friendly probiotic bacteria:
1. Endospore Bacillus coagulans ProDura™
2. Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1
3. Bifidobacterium lactis
4. Lactobacillus casei
5. Lactobacillus rhamnosus
6. Lactobacillus plantarum
7. Streptococus thermophilus
Plus: plant fibres Inulin and Oligofructose
- The plant fibres (prebiotics) provide immediate nourishment for the live ‘friendly’ bacteria.
- Unique synbiotic formula. Uni-Vite Microbiotic Plus therefore combines probiotics with prebiotics in a unique synergistic or ‘synbiotic’ formula.
- One unique pack contains 60 freshness-sealed vegan capsules (normally 2 months’ supply).
- VEGAN and DAIRY-FREE
MEETS THE CRITERIA FOR EFFECTIVENESS
‘Friendly’ bacteria supplements must:
- Be live when consumed
- Contain several strains, as different bacteria strains have different roles in the gut
- Survive being eaten
- Pass, still alive, through the stomach, which is highly acidic, to reach the gut
- Develop additional colonies of probiotic bacteria that thrive in the gut
Previously few probiotic supplements were able to do all this – which is why many health scientists were sceptical about their effectiveness. But now…
New – from Leading Research
Nebraska University has been researching probiotics for over 80 years and is one of the world’s leading probiotic research centres. The Nebraska Culture strains in MicroBiotic Plus are grown in an especially nourishing medium and then freeze-dried.
The result is that these ‘friendly’ bacteria strains are able to survive stomach acid, reach the gut and be highly resistant even to antibiotics.
When to use MicroBiotic Plus
- During and after a course of antibiotics
- Before and during foreign travel when exposed to very different foods
- To support medication in the case of a candida yeast infection
- At times of digestive issues like gas, constipation and bloating
7 different hardy strains
MicroBiotic Plus contains both Bifidobacterium species, which colonise in the large intestine, and Lactobacillus species, which colonise in the small intestine. Very importantly, it also contains Bacillus Coagulans ProDura™, a unique endospore probiotic bacteria strain encased in an outer shell, allowing it to withstand the harsh environment of the gut.
70% of your immune system is in your gut!
- One of the hottest areas of health research is on what is called the ‘microbiome’.
- This refers to the trillions of bacteria you are ‘host’ to – most of which are in your digestive tract or ‘gut’.
- Your microbiome includes ‘good’ bacteria that are vital for your health, immune system, digesting food and producing some essential vitamins.
- The microbiome, however, also includes pathogenic bacteria – ‘bad’ bacteria that can cause illness and long term disease.
- So a key function of the ‘good’ bacteria is to fight and crowd out the ‘bad’.