The best natural probiotic containing 9 powerful strains and 12 billion per capsule
Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bacillus coagulans ProDURA™ plus 7 more effective good bacteria and added prebiotics
MicroBiotic Plus multi-strain probiotic supplement for fast resolution of gut health issues ...
12 billion probiotic good bacteria
in 9 resistant hardy strains
1. Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 (2 billion)
2. Bifidobacterium lactis (2 billion)
3. Bacillus coagulans ProDura™ (1 billion)
4. Lactobacillus casei (1 billion)
5. Lactobacillus rhamnosus (2 billion)
6. Lactobacillus plantarum (1 billion)
7. Bifidobacterium longum (1 billion)
8. Bifidobacterium bifidum (1 billion)
7. Streptococcus thermophilus (1 billion)
Combined with prebiotic natural plant fibres
Inulin and Oligofructose
The prebiotics provide immediate food for the live friendly bacteria, making a unique synergistic synbiotic formula.
The combination supports a natural healthy microbial balance in your gut, helping to replenish good bacteria and allowing them to colonise strongly using the prebiotic nourishment.
9 effective 'good' bacteria
- Of multiple strains, as different bacteria have different roles in the gut
- Live when consumed and will pass, still alive, through the highly acidic stomach to reach the gut
- Develop new colonies of good bacteria that thrive in the gut
Why Bacillus coagulans ProDURA™
Although this is an expensive strain of probiotic, we include Bacillus coagulans ProDURA™ because the US National Library of Medicine confirms:
"Bacillus coagulans is used for general digestion problems, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Crohn's Disease, ulcerative colitis, a bowel disorder called Clostridium difficile colitis, excessive growth of bad bacteria in short bowel syndrome, and infection due to the ulcer-causing bacterium Helicobacter pylori."
MicroBiotic Plus is based on the latest scientific research on the microbiome
Your microbiome is key to your physical and mental health.
The good bacteria do not just digest food and produce essential vitamins; they also strongly influence your immune system, 70% of which is, surprisingly, in your gut.
As the microbiome also includes bad bacteria (which can cause short-tem and long-term illness and disease), it's essential to have enough of a variety of good bacteria to fight the bad, and crowd them out.
Uni-Vite has been researching health supplements for 35 years. Only now do we think the science finally supports an intestinal or probiotic supplement to help support a well-balanced microbiome.