The best natural probiotic containing 7 powerful strains
Lactobacillus acidophilus and 6 more effective good bacteria – plus added prebiotics
MicroBiotic Plus probiotic supplement can help ...
7.5 billion probiotic good bacteria
in 7 resistant hardy strains
1. Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 (1.6 billion)
2. Bifidobacterium lactis (1.6 billion)
3. Bacillus coagulans ProDura™ (1 billion)
4. Lactobacillus casei (1 billion)
5. Lactobacillus rhamnosus (1 billion)
6. Lactobacillus plantarum (0.65 billion)
7. Streptococcus thermophilus (0.65 billion)
(1) Different strains of probiotic bacteria have slightly different functions. They also colonise different places along the digestive tract.
So probiotic supplements that contain multiple strains are more effective than products which contain very high concentrations of just one or two strains.
(2) Moreover most strains work synergistically with each other to influence your health. So, beyond a certain number, more diversity of strains is probably more important than sheer numbers of probiotic bacteria.
(3) We also know that some strains significantly benefit one person but not another. So having a wide variety gives you the best chance of the probiotic benefiting you.
By combining strains, a multi-strain supplement has the best chance of improving immune function, enhancing digestion, and controlling candida.
(4) We also know that some strains create natural internal antibiotics, others help relieve IBD symptoms, and still others improve mood and may assist in weight control.
SUMMARY: Different strains have different effects, so a multi-strain probiotic is more effective.
Combined with prebiotic natural plant fibres
Inulin and Oligofructose
The prebiotics provide immediate food for the live friendly bacteria, making a unique synergistic synbiotic formula.
The combination supports a natural healthy microbial balance in your gut, helping to replenish good bacteria and allowing them to colonise strongly using the prebiotic nourishment.
7 effective good bacteria
- Of multiple strains, as different bacteria have different roles in the gut
- Live when consumed and will survive being eaten
- Pass, still alive, through the highly acidic stomach to reach the gut
- Develop new colonies of good bacteria that thrive in the gut
Previously few probiotic supplements were able to do all this – which is why many health scientists were sceptical about their effectiveness. But now …
MicroBiotic Plus is based on the latest scientific research on the microbiome
Your microbiome is key to your physical and mental health.
The good bacteria do not just digest food and produce essential vitamins; they also strongly influence your immune system, 70% of which is, surprisingly, in your gut.
As the microbiome also includes bad bacteria (which can cause short-tem and long-term illness and disease), it's essential to have enough of a variety of good bacteria to fight the bad, and crowd them out.
Uni-Vite has been researching health supplements for 35 years. Only now do we think the science finally supports an intestinal or probiotic supplement to help support a well-balanced microbiome.