The best natural probiotic for bloating containing 9 powerful strains
Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, Bacillus coagulans and 4 more effective good bacteria – plus added prebiotics
MicroBiotic Plus is a multi-strain probiotic supplement for digestive issues with specific strains that help bloating
Bloating is the result of a build-up of gas in the digestive system. This can create pain and an uncomfortable, distended feeling after eating.
Research confirms that an imbalance of ‘bad’ versus ‘good’ bacteria in the gut (a condition known as dysbiosis) can lead to digestive health conditions that include flatulence and bloating.
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Bacillus coagulans
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
These are ALL in MicroBiotic Plus - which gives you 12 billion live good bacteria per capsule.
What causes bloating?
When stools become backed up in the large bowel, it can cause bloating and discomfort. Excess gas may also build up behind the stool, making the bloating worse.
In addition, many women experience bloating before and during their periods due to hormonal changes and water retention.
How MicroBiotic Plus can help
By helping to re-balance the ratio of good to harmful bacteria in your gut microbiome, MicroBiotic Plus can improve overall digestive health and relieve bloating and flatulence.
Take at least one capsule of MicroBiotic Plus every day to re-introduce good bacteria to your microbiome and start re-balancing your gut.
What else helps?
In addition to taking probiotic supplements, you can:
♦ BE MORE ACTIVE / DO EXERCISE
Increased activity – even simply going for a walk – has been shown to reduce the symptoms of bloating.
♦ CUT DOWN ON SUGAR
Sugar – in drinks, cakes, desserts, sweets etc – feeds bad bacteria which contribute to bloating.
♦ REDUCE WHEAT AND GLUTEN
Exposure to gluten-containing foods (wheat, rye, barley) can encourage bacterial imbalances and impair the gut lining leading to bloating and discomfort – in people with gluten intolerance. About 7% of the population are gluten intolerant or gluten sensitive.
♦ DRINK MORE WATER
There is some evidence that sparkling water works even better than plain water.
♦ EAT MORE HIGH FIBRE FOODS
Increase your intake of foods high in (especially) SOLUBLE fibre foods like:
- Beans, peas, lentils and other legumes
- Oranges, grapefruit, mangoes, blackberries
- Apples, pears, figs, nectarines, prunes, strawberries
However, when increasing your fibre intake, start slowly and increase your intake over several weeks to allow your body to adjust to the change in the diet.
♦ EAT PREBIOTIC FOODS
These are what the PRObiotics (good bacteria) themselves feed on, including:
- Bananas and apples
- Garlic, onions and leeks
- Jerusalem artichokes
- Dandelion leaves (great in a salad)
- Chicory, burdock and other roots
♦ DEEP BREATHING AND RELAXATION
Stress can leave your digestion compromised so food is not broken down as effectively. This can lead to symptoms such as bloating, abdominal pain, gas, and constipation. Try this simple relaxation exercise: https://nutrishield.com/6-steps-instant-relaxation/
- Hungin, A. P. S., et al. (2018). Systematic review: probiotics in the management of lower gastrointestinal symptoms - an updated evidence-based international consensus. Aliment Pharmacol Ther, 47(8), pp. 1054–1070. doi: 10.1111/apt.14539
- Clinical trial: Lactobacillus plantarum 299v (DSM 9843) improves symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Philippe Ducrotté; World J Gastroenterol 2012 Aug 14; 18(30): 4012–4018.
- Therapeutic effects, tolerability and safety of a multi-strain probiotic in Iranian adults with irritable bowel syndrome and bloating. Elham Jafari; Arch Iran Med 2014 Jul;17(7):466-70.
BUY MICROBIOTIC PLUS HERE
12 billion probiotic good bacteria
in 9 resistant hardy strains
1. Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 (2 billion)
2. Bifidobacterium lactis (2 billion)
3. Bacillus coagulans ProDura™ (1 billion)
4. Lactobacillus casei (1 billion)
5. Lactobacillus rhamnosus (2 billion)
6. Lactobacillus plantarum (1 billion)
7. Bifidobacterium longum (1 billion)
8. Bifidobacterium bifidum (1 billion)
9. Streptococcus thermophilus (1 billion)
Pack of 60 freshness-sealed capsules
Vegan - Dairy-free - No refrigeration needed
From 22p per capsule
Combined with prebiotic natural plant fibres
Inulin and Oligofructose
The prebiotics provide immediate food for the live friendly bacteria, making a unique synergistic synbiotic formula.
The combination supports a natural healthy microbial balance in your gut, helping to replenish good bacteria and allowing them to colonise strongly using the prebiotic nourishment.