MicroBiotic Plus is a unique blend of 12 billion live ‘good’ probiotic bacteria of 9 different strains with natural prebiotic plant fibres.
Designed for gastro-intestinal conditions, to take after a course of antibiotics, to help travellers’ gastric upsets and in candida and yeast infections.
including 9 resistant strains of friendly bacteria
- Endospore Bacillus coagulans ProDura™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
Plant fibres Inulin and Oligofructose
The plant fibres (prebiotics) provide immediate nourishment for the live ‘friendly’ bacteria.
Unique synbiotic formula
Uni-Vite Microbiotic Plus therefore combines probiotics with prebiotics in a unique synergistic or ‘synbiotic’ formula.
To meet the criteria for effectiveness, 'friendly' bacteria supplements must:
- Be live when consumed
- Contain several strains, as different bacteria have different roles in the gut
- Survive being eaten
- Pass, still alive, through the stomach, which is highly acidic, to reach the gut
- Develop additional colonies in the gut
Previously few probiotic supplements were able to do all this – which is why many health scientists were sceptical about them.
1 pack x 60 for £14.95 • SAVE £2 - 2 packs x 60 for £27.90 • SAVE £5 - 3 packs x 60 for £39.85